Friday, December 15, 2006

MSJ Goodbyes!

Last Friday each house at MSJ got together for a Christmas lunch. After a delicious Thai lunch, the Tenison teachers gave me this Aussie hat made of kangaroo! They were all convinced I could pass as a true Aussie!


Monday MSJ staff attended a final mass in the school chapel before sitting down to "tea" put on by Sister Barbara (MSJ Principal). Sister Barbara also took on the roll of Santa as she gave departing teachers a gift. She gave me beautiful Waterford crystal of the Opera House!



The party continued the next day at the Revesby Workers Club where we ate and drank in celebration of the year end. More gifts - this time from the staff who gave me an authentic Wallabies jersey!

Romanta, Angela and Anne.

Kathy and Karen.

Angela and Dave.

Damian convinced me to try a Tim Tam Slam!


A wonderful three days of goodbyes from the MSJ staff. I've made many friends there who I intend to keep in contact with. They all want a weather update when I return to Canada in January.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Grace
Looks like you all had fun... WOW teachers have fun out side of school!!! THEY HAVE LIVES- thats news to me :P

Woops forgot to tell you this is Crystal... you kind, wonderful, amazing student!!! Better not get a big head and end the letter now :D

Talk soon Crystal

P.S my email address if you want to say hi is crystalclear2002@hotmail.com

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just realised didnt check my work... spelling mistakes :D Its meant to say YOUR kind, wonderful, amazing student :P

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dave, this is a great blog. i just checked it out for the first time today. oh the bungee jumping looks scary. heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home