Friday, December 08, 2006

Sail me away!












Robin was kind enough to arrange with her dad, Bill, a day sailing in Sydney Harbour. Heidi unfortunately had to go back to Canada earlier than expected and couldn't join us - we're supposed to pretend that it was just an average outing but I've never been good at lying. It was awesome! Bill and his friend Greg took control of the boat and had us cruising across the harbour at what felt like 45 degrees. I felt a bit useless but heaved on the ropes whenever I was told, not really knowing what I was accomplishing. We dropped anchor in Quarintine Bay, enjoyed lunch, took a quick swim and cruised back to the marina taking time to look at the mulit-million dollar homes on the waterfront. Hard to imagine a more beautiful way to see the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Thanks Robin and Bill for a memorable afternoon. Sorry Heidi - it was spectacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home