Monday, April 10, 2006

Quit your Beachin'!


We went to the Royal National Park again hoping for some swimming and boogie boarding only to find out the waves were too big and the beach was closed. At first I was talking macho saying "they can't keep me out of the water". Then I saw the waves - holy #$%& batman! These waves would have crushed me like a pretzel. The waves would break about 50 m out and the white water created what looked like a giant whirlpool. Even too wicked for the surfers! The photos don't really do it justice.

We headed for calmer waters on Port Hacking where we climbed and ran from rock to rock whenever there was a break between waves.


"Adam, stand over there so I can take your picture. A little to the left, a little to the right. Hold on while I focus. Just another couple of seconds... "

SUCKER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home